SAP2000 to ANSYS conversion(shell elements)

I have to convert SAP2000 shell(4 node shell element)only model to ANSYS
model. I hope it is possible to run ansys using text file data format
as we can do with SAP2000.I think the shell63 element in ANSYS is the closest.
Since we dont have ANSYS and we need this conversion, i would appreciate
any sample text data file of ANSYS that would give an idea what i have
to do. The file i have in mind will have only shell elements and some
concentrated forces to do some static analysis but total no of elements
and nodes may surpass 50000.Therefore, if the sample file has generation
commands for elements and nodes,it will be more useful.

Thanks in advance.

Anzar

Saitama, Japan