Antenna Mounting Systems

Hello everyone:

I have been a long time reader of your e-mails but this is my first time writing.  I am having trouble finding resources to help me in this project and thought maybe you would have some suggestions on where to find such information.
I have an existing building where the owner would like to mount 2 satellite dishes  and a 30' tower on top of the roof.  My job is to find a feasible way to do this.  I have the technical report from the manufacturer.  Where could I find some background information on roof mounting systems just to get some different ideas on how this might be done?

Thank You,
Angela Baughman, EIT
Central Wisconsin Engineers