RE: Antenna Mounting Systems

If you are required to secure to the building frame without drilling or
welding try Lindapter NA. They have a range of fastening devices for just
such an application. One of their projects for this type of work was for AT
& T. You can reach them on 888 724 2323. Alternatively look at their web
site http://www.lindapter.com