Design Guidance For Diagonal Embedded Anchors

To all -
  I'm attempting to locate guidance for the design of diagonal(i.e.,
oriented 45 degrees relative to the horizontal) anchors welded to a corner
protection angle and embedded at the corners of CIP beams or slabs. Said
assembly is subjected to moment and shear(the assembly supports pedestrian
guardrail posts). I have the current PCA publication for strength design of
embedded anchors but it appears to only address single or group vertical
anchors located near the edge of CIP members. Any suggestions?

TIA,
Charlie Canitz