Re: Design Guidance For Diagonal Embedded Anchors

I STILL think that the PCA publication you reference is the place to go to solve
this. The provisions therein (which in a similar form are going to be Appendix D
in the next iteration of ACI 318) are general enough to apply to your situation
as well. You'll just have to study it carefully.