Re: 1951 Steel Roof Trusses

If your trusses are open web steel joists, then I have an old CECO joist book
which has load tables for a 248 and 166  joist designation. CECO short span
joists had double angle top chords with rod bottom chords.  CECO long span
joists had topand bottom chords
that looked like Cees turned sideways.

Can you provide a description of these trusses?