RE: 1951 Steel Roof Trusses

Davis, the trusses are open web steel trusses/joists with double angle top
and bottom chords.  The webs members are either angles or rods.  We were
not able to visual see any of the trusses during our visit to the site due
to existing "hard" ceilings.  This information was taken from the existing
architectural and structural drawings.

Any info. that you can provide would be great.

What company is "CECO" ?

Thanks