Nigerian Scam

     I recieved an e-mail from somebody in Nigeria and have enclosed it for the list to read and be aware of.  The US State Department URL warns of abductions/kidnappings and STRONGLY suggests that you don't go to nigeria even for 20% of 55 million dollars (which is in the second letter not attached).  What they really want is my body !  I wrote back saying that I couldn't afford airfair to Nigeria or Europe but I DO have a bank account here where he could place the transfered funds !

Greg