From: "Greg Smith" <strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Nigerian Scam
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:29:03 -0600

I recieved an e-mail from somebody in Nigeria and have enclosed it for the list to read and be aware of. The US State Department URL warns of abductions/kidnappings and STRONGLY suggests that you don't go to nigeria even for 20% of 55 million dollars (which is in the second letter not attached). What they really want is my body ! I wrote back saying that I couldn't afford airfair to Nigeria or Europe but I DO have a bank account here where he could place the transfered funds !

Greg
<< Ken.PDF >>