RE: Obtaining Near Source Seismic Factors - UBC 97

It has been my experience that all our geotech reports come with seismic
design parameters per the 1997 UBC.  Failing that however, ICBO publishes a
book of maps for California indicating fault lines and near field influence
lines.  It is not a great book (black and white, hard to read), but it is
reasonably easy to locate a project on a given map enough to determine the
near field values.

Nick Blackburn