From: Greg Smith [mailto:strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 6:32 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Nigerian Scam

     I didn't give any account numbers and the account that I referred to has nest to nothing in it (unless he wants to put the money there).  I just got off the phone with the FBI and quote "they have taken care of the Nigerian problem."
     The questions that I asked the guy in Nigeria was 1.Why me? and Where did you get my e-mail address?  He said that the US Embassy there suggested me and gave him my e-mail address.  I guess that he got my address off of the SEAINT listserver which is why I wrote in the first place.  Engineers don't "cook up" well in a pot.

Greg