Re: '97 UBC Spreadsheet Macro -- ExtractAcadLineCoords

        Finally come around to study this masterpiece "97 UBC Lateral Design1".  Look into the Macro library, could only find "PAGE_DOWN" and "Top".

        Mr. David Merrick in his comments stated "Down load shearwalls from ACAD14 by running acad and selecting lines that represent walls. Save with the Lines selected to any file. keep ACAD14 open. Go to this excel spreadsheet open to the sheet Input-Output and run the macro in tools. "ExtractAcadLineCoords"

        The version I downloaded was "UBC_97_Lateral_Design_Spreadsheet.exe" 1564KB 7/26/00.

        Thanks

Sam Chang, SE