Re: Question on wood Roof Trusses

While in most cases it would still not apply, but I thought it worth
mentioning.  If my memory serves me correctly, it the tributary area of a
"Component and Cladding" element exceeds 700 sq ft, the loads can be
determined by the "Main Wind Force..." procedure.  As mentioned, I doubt
most the cases you are considering "trigger" that limit.

Scott