AEC-Residential and SE-Practice List Server Problems

Many of the SEAINT list members are also AEC-Residential and SE-Practice
List subscribers. I have not other way to notify you that our lists have
been down for the last two days and may be down for a couple of more days as
Bill Polhemus attempts to solve the problem.
If you are wondering why you have not been receiving mail, this is the
reason. Please be patient as we attempt to get things back on track.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net