Re: REF: HEAVY MACHINERY FOUNDATION

The last time I looked to STAAD-III for time-history analysis, I found that the
program limits you to a maximum of 99 time steps.  This may be adequate for one
or two of the degrees of freedom but not for all six.  When I asked REI if there
was a way to use more than 99 time steps, they gave the standard REI response,
"Why would you want that?"  Therefore, I've never tried to use STAAD-III for
such problems.  If REI has increased the number of time steps, I would still be
leery, since not many people have used that portion of the program.