International Cement Magazine

We are doing more and more cement industry work and I am trying to learn as much as I can about what my clients do.  I recently saw that there is a magazine called "International Cement Magazine".  I haven't seen a copy yet but I was wondering if any of you get it and what your opinions are on it.  I think it is issued just twice a year and costs about $95.  Thanks for your thoughts.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road