Re: EOR (Hyatt)

Fellow Engineers,

	Another publication which has some information on this failure and a
good number of other failures is

"To Engineer is Human" by Henry Petroski.
Published by Vintage Books, a division of Random House Inc., New York.

It's light easy reading suitable for engineers and non engineers and it
does have some meaningful insights into failures.

	Good reading.

				Regards,

				H. Daryl Richardson