From: namvy [mailto:namvy(--nospam--at)hcm.vnn.vn]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 6:44 PM
To: SEAINT Org.
Subject: Steel BQ on ACAD

Dear SEAINT,
I'm dealing with ACAD question. I have to do steel bars qty. estimate which is already designed and drawn by the drafter. I wish to do this faster by employing an third-party or somekind of modules.
I appreciate if SEAINT can show me the practical way.

Any way if there was an concrete Qty estimate on ACAD, please also reply me.
Thank you for your attention and support.

NAM,
Eng.