From: Dave Evans [mailto:DEvans(--nospam--at)tnh-inc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 1:15 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: space frame manufacturers

Hello,

A 56 ft square portion of the second story floor of a building I'm
designing is to be supported by a ball-and-strut-type space frame.
(The arch wants the space frame look.)

I'm having difficulty finding manufacturers of space frame structures
that are capable of supporting a floor.  I found a suitable
manufacturer/designer in the LA area, but they haven't been very
responsive.

If you know of any other manufacturers, I'd appreciate hearing from
you.

Thanks,

D a v e  E v a n s
T N H  I n c.