Re: QUERY: What Are The Practical Benefits of Joining An "S.E.A.xx."?

Bill,

I can definitely empathize.  I have affectionately referred to myself as
"anti-social" <grin>.  I am definitely the same type of person, but I am
getting better.  It used to be that I would be the person sitting in the
corner, all by myself.  I am getting to be much better at the whole
hob-nobbing game.  Don't get me wrong...I am not some smooth talking,
silver tongue devil...at least not yet <grin>.  I still tend to listen
more than talk, but I do know most of the "movers and shakers" in the
structural community here in the Detroit area.

I can only advise to take the plunge.  The more you do something, the
better you will become at it!!

Scott