RE: flex. diaph shear distrib. excel spread sht. formulas

Attention: Change to the location of Dave Merrick's Flexible Diaphragm Shear
distribution Spreadsheet

I have moved David Merricks file to the Productivity Forum and into the
spreadsheet tools. The reason is that the spreadsheet forum where Dave chose
to place the files is a discussion and tutorial forum. The Productivity
tools forum is for downloads of software tools created by professionals.
I have placed a link to the files on the Professional Webpage which is
located at http://www.structuralist.net/Professional.htm. I will be
uploading some additional productivity tools for Mathcad and Spreadsheets
over the next week or two. If you have any tools you have created and would
like to share them (always "as-is") with other professionals, please feel
free to upload them to the Productivity forum. You will need to register on
the site, but this is only necessary to prevent unwanted solicitations and
improper use of the forum. Please write me at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net to
discuss your upload and I will help you in any way you need to create a
brief description or to add a graphic of the tool in use or anything you
believe may help others get the most from it.

Thank you for supporting the forum and the Structuralist.net.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net <http://www.structuralist.net>