Re: Lolly Columns

There has been quite a bit of Canadian research on this subject.  A good reference is "Design of Concrete-Filled Hollow Structural Steel Columns for Fire Endurance", Kodur and MacKinnon, AISC Engineering Journal, First Quarter, 2000.

Jason Emoto

>>> "Matthew Stuart" <m.stuart(--nospam--at)atlanticengineering.com> 01/24/01 09:22AM >>>
Can anyone out there direct me to a source of information of fire ratings
for concrete filled tubular steel columns (Lolly columns)?

Matthew Stuart
AES