RE: Lolly Columns

Matthew,

The reason that your old email address is still showing is likely because
it was not changed in the email client that you use.  Most email clients
allow you to specify which email address you want shown as the "return"
email address.  This essentially means that you could put in a bogus email
address in your email client and it would show that as the "from" address
even though you actually sent if from some totally different email
address.

The end result is that it is not likely some that is happening on the
SEAINT side.  It is most likely something that you will have to modify on
your end.

If you have an computer person that sets this stuff up for you, you can
have them change it.  If have to do that yourself, then I can likely
point you to where to look if you tell me what email client you are using.

Hope that helps,

Scott