Mezzanines

Hi everybody,
I have a residential project, which client wants me to
provide some provisions for future lofts and
mezzanines with arbitrary shapes and locations. There
isn't any architectural plans or details, because
future tenants will build them. My question is what
should I put on my report (beside considering extra
loads), to satisfy client needs and also building
safety in future? I appreciate any comments or idea.
Thanks in advance,
Frank

=====
email: fmtehrani(--nospam--at)msn.com