Re: Merrick's Spreadsheet Download

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] David Merrick's Macro "ExtractAcadLineCoords" works! Simply cut and paste it into your VBA. Some of the wrapped line (code exceed one line) needs to be in the same line but the VBA debugger will lead you through these minor problems.

Operate the macro from the MS Excel's VBA not the ACAD's VBA. Lines to be extracted have to be "selected" in AutoCAD first.

Thanks David and Dennis.

Sam Chang