RE: Merrick's Spreadsheet Download

Sam,
If you can provide me with step by step simple directions for the macro's
use, I will add it to the Macro and put it all together on the VBA tools in
the Productivity tools forum of the Structuralist.
My problem is that I have not worked in VBA and don't understand even the
basic steps of what is required to launch a macro and how to link the macro
to the Autocad drawing. I'm sure I am not alone on this one, so if you don't
mind and can put together the instructions, I'll post them.

FWIW, the problem I was referring to in the subject of this e-mail was not
David's macro but his Spreadsheet that was posted to the Structuralist
Discussion forum. I received errors trying to download the ZIP file that
Dave uploaded. The file was intact on the server, but for some odd reason it
would not download.

I recreated the message and then uploaded the same spreadsheet again from my
computer and verified that it could be downloaded.

These are two separate issues - one for the Macro that Dave sent to the
SEAINT List and the second for the Spreadsheet he uploaded to the
Spreadsheet forum on the Structuralist.Net.

Regards,
Dennis

PS. I put a link to Dave's spreadsheet on the Professional Webpage at
http://www.structuralist.net/professional.htm