[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "rauf akbaba" <rakbaba(--nospam--at)atakltd.com.tr>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:51:54 -0800
1- in order to take column buckling lengths equal to unity and use AISC-ASD design procedures, can we use
pdelta analysis taking notional forces into account arising from imperfections.
2- if so, shall notional forces be included in pdelta combination in conjunction with dead and live loads
3- if buckling lengths are taken as unity with an appropriate analysis, AISC requires max KL/r as 200 for columns , how can this be checked as taking k=1,or is this requirement no longer valid.
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: STATUS: AEC-RESIDENTIAL, SE-PRACTICE, SE-MARKETING, IESUG, STRUCTX MAILING LISTS
- Next by thread: [no subject]