Re: '97 UBC Spreadsheet Macro -- ExtractAcadLineCoords

Dennis etc...

I had a quick look at the macro this morning. I might add a couple
of lines to automate the selection of the lines, rather than having
the message to select them. I like the idea of a seamless extraction
from AutoCAD, while Acad may be open, it is not visible.

I do not know what everyones approach is, but, I would like to take
the approach of having reference lines on a 'reference' layer for
selection purposes. If this is a 'collaboration', it will be handy if
everyone does the same thing - a standardized approach.

Suggestions anyone?

Peter