From: Michael Waggoner [mailto:MWaggoner(--nospam--at)fwcse.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 10:39 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Flagpoles

Are there any publications available on the design of tall flagpoles?  I had
a company contact me that is the project manager for the construction of a
400 foot flag pole in the middle east.  They are interested in applicable
publications.

Michael A. Waggoner
Ficcadenti & Waggoner
Consulting Structural Engineers
Ph:  (949) 474-0502
e-mail:  mwaggoner(--nospam--at)fwcse.com