To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
From: Sam Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Merrick's Spreadsheet Download

David Merrick's Macro "ExtractAcadLineCoords" works!  Simply cut and paste
it into your VBA.  Some of the wrapped line (code exceed one line) needs to
be in the same line but the VBA debugger will lead you through these minor
problems.

Operate the macro from the MS Excel's VBA not the ACAD's VBA.  Lines to be
extracted have to be "selected" in AutoCAD first.

Thanks David and Dennis.

Sam Chang