RE: kak virus

ty yu for the help what is with this I spent the day getting over it
----- Original Message -----
Sent: 1/26/01 6:58:46 AM
Subject: kak virus

hi everyone.  i'm not sure if my orginal post w/ the attached kak cleaner got to everyone, so i decided to send a link instead.  the kak virus has been bothering my office for some time now.

the following link contains info about the kak virus, which is an email worm that is only harmful to those who use microsoft outlook/outlook express/internet explorer.

for info about it go to:  http://getvirushelp.com/kak

good luck.

--- David Hall
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.