RE: EOR (Kansas city Hyatt Walkkway)

Mark Gilligan wrote:

>>Part of my confusion is related to the fact that the AISC Code of Standard
Practice states that the EOR is responsible for the completed structure and
I thought Mr. Higgins was taking a similar position.  But that is another
topic.<<

When are we going to stop letting somebody else tell us what we are
responsible for?

AISC says we are responsible for ....

TPI/WTCA says we are responsible for ...

When is SEA going to say what we are responsible for without consideration
of what anybody else says???

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona