RE: Virus Warning

I have been hit by this virus three times this morning.  I am out of here.  This is ridiculous.

It is coming from the individual asking about the earthquake in India.
----- Original Message -----
From: David Fisher
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: 1/26/01 5:22:53 AM
Subject: RE: Virus Warning

Thanks!

I think you're right!

David L. Fisher, SE,PE
Senior Principal
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario
Chicago, Illinois 60610
USA

312.573.1701

-----Original Message-----
From: Effland, Greg [mailto:geeffland(--nospam--at)butlermfg.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 7:09 AM
To: Seaint (E-mail)
Subject: Virus Warning

FYI,

It appears that the e-mail posted this morning from rauf akbaba without a
title may contain a virus.  It does contain _javascript_ language that
references the windows and windows/start menu directories, and outlook.
Open at your own risk...

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

*   site at: http://www.seaint.org

--- David Hall
--- structbear(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.