From: Dimitris P. Zeccos [mailto:net(--nospam--at)otenet.gr]
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2001 4:54 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Enough of the viruses

I am afraid I can not stay anymore in this list. I have been infected from viruses many times and I am encountering many problems.  My PC is very old to support the programs needed for better virus support and the other applications that I do need for my work. I am very sorry that we face such problems among engineers.

You may find me in the links below,

Sincerely,
Dimitris
 Dimitris  P. Zeccos
  5th year student, Civil Engineering Department
  University of Patras, Greece
  Webmaster of Civil Engineering web site:
http://www.geocities.com/zekkos_gr/
  Moderator of Civil Engineering discussion list
http://www.egroups.com/group/TheCivilEngineer
  Moderator of Geotechnical Engineering discussion list
http://www.egroups.com/group/TheGeotechnicalEngineer