From: Pat Bachman [mailto:BachmanPM(--nospam--at)c-b.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 2:20 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Mathcad question

We are trying to standardize calculations on Mathcad in our office. I cannot
determine how to report intermediate results, eg.

S = 20
L = 2
Q = S*L = 40

How can I get this to display:

Q = S*L = 20*2 = 40

I want Mathcad to echo print the values of the variables prior to reporting
the solution.  Does anyone know how to do this seemingly simple procedure?
Thank you.

Patrick Bachman, P.E.