From: Greg Smith [mailto:strusup(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 5:09 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Yesterday's Comments

Comment 1.  (Look real smart) and say:  "The boundary element parameters
required seeding of the section moduli."
Comment 2. "you'll be seeing it for a long time now!"
Comment 3. "They changed the code last November."

     I would let the owner know that the developer/contractor don't often do
calculations and  going on 30 year old precidence is more expensive than a
12" wall (when the building official makes them remove the new 8"
non-conforming wall).

Greg