Avoid Viruses by subscribing in Digest format[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Avoid Viruses by subscribing in Digest format
- From: "Mattesons" <matteson(--nospam--at)yosemite.net>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:23:51 -0800
Dennis's posting of 1/28 (RE: Enough of the Viruses) verified what I had suspected--that I was not getting infected because I subscibe in digest format.
The technical writer in me felt it worthwhile to put this information in the subject line. Since I do subscribe in digest format, someone else may have already done posted this subject and I will not know until I get today's digest at 11:00 pm or so, which for me means tomorrow....
Small price to pay, being a day behind on all the topics but avoiding the viruses.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Av Aa for Huntsille, Alabama
- Next by Subject: Bar Joists
- Previous by thread: RE: seaint Digest for 28 Jan 2001
- Next by thread: Irresponsible designers