Avoid Viruses by subscribing in Digest format

Dennis's posting of 1/28 (RE: Enough of the Viruses) verified what I had suspected--that I was not getting infected because I subscibe in digest format.

The technical writer in me felt it worthwhile to put this information in the subject line.  Since I do subscribe in digest format, someone else may have already done posted this subject and I will not know until I get today's digest at 11:00 pm or so, which for me means tomorrow....

Small price to pay, being a day behind on all the topics but avoiding the viruses.

Thor