RE: Mathcad question

I've resisted replying to this for as long as possible but judging by the
replies I've seen it looks complicated to achieve what you want!

You can do this easily in TEDDS, simply by requesting intermediate results
as well as final.  If the variables have units TEDDS will check them too.
Also the multiplier symbol can be 'x' which looks better. All inside a
Microsoft Word document.

For more information either contact CSC or visit cscworld.com.

Carl Taylor
CSC (NA) Ltd, Atlanta
770-541-4690
e-mail: carl.taylor(--nospam--at)cscna.com