Re: Irresponsible designers

If he was "practicing engineering without a license" (as defined by California
Law) he should be reported. Here in Texas, the PE Board will recieve and act on
complaints of this type.

If you have plans that show that show engineering performed by an un-licensed
person, I think you have all the evidence needed to file a complaint.