RE: Yesterday's Comments

You know, contractors are much smarter than engineers.  We typically have to
go to college for 4 or 5 years, take a test, spend 4 years working under
another engineer, and then take another test before we can call ourselves
engineers.  They don't even have to graduate from high school.

Tell him if he is so smart, sign and seal the drawings himself.

bks