Post Tension (SAP Question)

I am designing a structure whose system includes Walls which act as part of the gravity system and shear wall as well. The walls act like cantilever (cantilever span is 43' , worst span). I modeled the walls as shells on the SAP 2000 however I want to locate PT cables in those cantilevered parts of the wall. My question, is there a way to introduce the PT forces to the shells in the SAP or it is only available for Frames. If so, how do I model this wall as a frame? The wall height is 55' and rests on a fdn mat on a length of only 42'. The walls total length is 104'

Thanks in advance.

Wael Shabana, P.E.