strong axis bending of a bar

I think this is an easy one but I haven't found it yet.  I have written in my AISC 9th edition that the allowable bending stress of a plate bent about its strong axis is Fb = 10,000/ (Ld/(t cubed)) <.66Fy.  Anybody know where I got this?  Is it correct?  Is it in the AISC spec?  I know that .75Fy is good for the weak axis bending.  Thanks for your help.

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
ph: 610-262-6345
fax: 610-262-8188
e-mail: kpeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net

Do You Yahoo!?
- Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail Personal Address - only $35 a year!