Re: Virus in Digest Form

I have been unable to find an anti-virus software that would scan only in-coming email for a list server. If you know of any, please send me an email and I will be more that glad to install it. I have already tried Norton. Their Server anti-virus software scans both incoming and out-going and thus takes too much power from the processor. It ended up crashing the hard drive.

Shafat