Internet Garbage

I just got nailed with some lame joke about Snow White from a porn site. I am suspecting it came via the Listservice somehow, especially since I have been getting some strange behavior since that KAK virus thing happened. I use groupwise for email so I understand that I should be affected since it only attacks microsoft outlook, but some minor but annoying things have occured this week.

I'm just wondering if anyone else got this trash email (full of typos and no punchline) or if it came from somewhere else.

.... And no, I don't spend my days viewing porn on the internet. <I know what some of you were thinking>

-gerard

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer

Middlebrook + Louie, Structural Engineers
71 Stevenson Street, Suite 2100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: 415.546.4900
Fax: 415.974.3680