unintentional kak virus ; notional loads and second order analysis

dear sirs,
thanks to Mr.Charlie Carter and Mr.Christopher Wright who responded  to my structural problem instead of choosing to discuss about the most "important" virus problem.
few days ago,i submitted a question about the notional loads, but unfortunately my message without an attachment and a unforgotten subject contained a "kak" virus which i have never heard of before. i apologized immediatley and corrected the problem. but nowadays, i see that many colleagues are still arguing about the virus problem instead of structural issues and "leave seaint".your forum is very useful and i am sure there are many engineers like me who have little time to accept "distractions and internet garbages", am i wrong?.

my question was:

in order to take column buckling lengths equal to unity and use AISC-ASD design procedures, can we use pdelta analysis taking notional forces into account arising from imperfections and shall notional forces be included in pdelta combination in conjunction with dead and live loads. if buckling lengths are taken to unity with an appropriate analysis, AISC requires max KL/r as 200 for columns, how can this be checked as taking k=1, or is this requiremet no longer valid.

my further question is,

as Mr.Carter wrote extracting from AISC-LRFD,
-can a fictitious k value govern "ease of handling,fabrication and erection" irrespective of method of analysis.
-instead of inserting joints at mid points of columns, can we use amplification factors based on AISC to take p-small-delta into account?

best regards

rauf akbaba