	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Gerard Madden [SMTP:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, January 30, 2001 5:39 PM
	To:	seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
	Subject:	Internet Garbage

	I just got nailed with some lame joke about Snow White from a porn
site. I am suspecting it came via the Listservice somehow, especially since
I have been getting some strange behavior since that KAK virus thing
happened. I use groupwise for email so I understand that I should be
affected since it only attacks microsoft outlook, but some minor but
annoying things have occured this week.

	I'm just wondering if anyone else got this trash email (full of
typos and no punchline) or if it came from somewhere else.

	.... And no, I don't spend my days viewing porn on the internet. <I
know what some of you were thinking>

	-gerard

	Gerard Madden, P.E.
	Civil Engineer

	Middlebrook + Louie, Structural Engineers
	71 Stevenson Street, Suite 2100
	San Francisco, CA 94105
	Tel: 415.546.4900
	Fax: 415.974.3680