From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 11:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Internet Garbage

The snow white email I received had the sender's address on it but
like all emails I receive, I can't tell if it came through seaint
unless it has the disclaimer at the end The name was obviously
something fake. When I used to use Microsoft Outlook, I remember that
it told me something regarding via seaint. Of course, the standard
seaint disclaimer at the end of the message was not there.

Interestingly, the attached file was a scipt file (.scr) which is
commonly associated with Autocad. I wonder that since I posted a
question regarding autocad yesterday that engaged the email to get
sent to me. I can think of no other way that my email was obtained
other than through the list somehow.

I will not go into detail as to the sender's name and the name of the
attached script file on the list because both are inappropriate to
repeat. However, If someone would like to privately email me who could
alert me to any virus type cautionary steps I should take, I would
appreciate that.

Thanks,
-Gerard

Gerard Madden, P.E.
Civil Engineer

Middlebrook + Louie, Structural Engineers
71 Stevenson Street, Suite 2100
San Francisco, CA 94105
Tel: 415.546.4900
Fax: 415.974.3680