From: Mark Baker [mailto:shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 10:17 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Texican code

Thank you Stan. We are in the process of obtaining TX licensing in anticipation of a TX project. We have a long term client with projects thru-out the U.S. and they are requiring our services in Dallas. I must say, TX license application requires a bit more detail than other states including detailed descriptions of past projects. They have an exceptional web site for the application process, you can even fill out the forms on line.

Thank you for your response and your concern for the welfare of our office.

Regards,

Mark