RE: Texican code

I received OK PE based on examination in 1989.  The FE
requirement was waived. (Just like yourself, I
obtained B.S degree in 1970).  However, when I applied
for registration to some other states on reciprocity
rule, I was required to pass the FE examination! I sat
for it in 1996 and passed it in first attempt. It was
a tedious task, though.

P. Rajendran
Willbros Engineers, Inc.
Tulsa, OK