Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]


[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I have seen a lot of "knee" connections of rafters and columns in metal
buildings with rigid frames and tapered members. Some of them have (see
drawing for public access at

a) No stiffener
b) A vertical one
c) A diagonal one from left to right
d) A diagonal one from right to left

Which one is the correct criteria?


Juan Jose

Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at